The Supremacy of Christ
On Sale: 2021-05-18
The Jeremiah Bible Studies bring Scripture to life in twelve lessons filled with teachings from Dr. David Jeremiah, one the most widely viewed and respected Bible teachers today. Each volume includes study questions, commentary, and reflections to help readers understand what the Bible means to them today.
About the Book
When Dr. David Jeremiah prepares a sermon or teaching, at the forefront of his mind is helping people understand what the Bible says, what it meant to the people at the time it was written, and what is means to us today. The Jeremiah Bible Study Series captures Dr. Jeremiah's forty years of teaching employing this approach and will lead readers through each book of the New Testament, one chapter at a time. Along the way, readers will gain insights into the text, identify the key stories and themes, and be challenged to correctly apply the truths and meanings they find to their own lives.
Sections in each lesson include:
- Getting Started: An opening question to introduce readers to the lesson
- Setting the Stage: A short reflection to explain the context of the study
- Exploring the Text: The Scripture reading for the lesson with related study questions
- Reviewing the Story: Questions to help readers identify key points in the Scripture reading
- Applying the Message: Questions to help readers apply the key ideas to their lives
- Reflecting on the Meaning: A closing reflection on the key teachings in the lesson
Each of the Bible studies in this series will help readers understand what the Bible says—particularly in its original context—and how to apply its teachings to their lives.
- ISBN: 9780310091783
- ISBN 10: 0310091780
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2021-05-18
- Pages: 160
- List Price: $12.99
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Series: Jeremiah Bible Study Series
- Publication Date: 2021-05-18
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Biblical Studies / New Testament
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Biblical Studies / Bible Study Guides