Collected Essays of N. T. Wright Set
On Sale: 2020-08-04
In-depth studies on the Bible, Jesus, and Paul by the most influential New Testament interpreter of our time.
About the Book
Collected Essays of N. T. Wright brings together N. T. Wright's most important articles on Scripture and hermeneutics, Jesus and the Gospels, and Paul and his Letters over the last three decades.
Here is a rich feast for all serious students of the New Testament. Each essay in this three-volume collection will amply reward those looking for detailed, incisive, and exquisitely nuanced exegesis, resulting in a clearer, deeper and more informed appreciation of Scripture and its application to Christian life and thought today.
- Imprint: Zondervan Academic
- On Sale: 2020-08-04
- Pages: 992
- Publisher: Zondervan Academic
- Series: Collected Essays of N. T. Wright
- Publication Date: 2020-08-04
- Trim Size: 165.000mm x 248.000mm x 82.000mm
- Weight: 1.000gr
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Biblical Criticism & Interpretation / General
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Biblical Studies / General
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Biblical Criticism & Interpretation / New Testament
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Biblical Studies / New Testament
- Category 5 : RELIGION / Biblical Studies / Jesus, the Gospels & Acts