Person of Interest Investigator's Guide
Why Jesus Still Matters in a World that Rejects the Bible
On Sale: 2021-09-21
Designed for use with Person of Interest by Dateline featured cold-case detective and bestselling author J. Warner Wallace, this study guide will teach you the investigative strategies to examine the claims of history.
About the Book
Imagine investigating a murder in which there was no crime scene, no physical evidence, and no victim's body. How would you identify a person of interest in such a case?
Designed to be used alongside Person of Interest and the Person of Interest Video Study, this study guide will teach you the same investigative strategies used by detective J. Warner Wallace to examine the claims of history.
Dateline featured cold-case detective and bestselling author, J. Warner Wallace, has investigated a number of these "no body missing person" cases and has successfully identified and convicted the killers, even without the victim's body or evidence from the crime scene.
Can the historicity of Jesus be investigated in the same way? Can the truth about Jesus be uncovered even without a body or a crime scene? In Person of Interest, Wallace describes his own personal investigative journey from atheism to Christianity, as he employs a unique investigative strategy to confirm the historicity and deity of Jesus--without relying on the New Testament manuscripts.
Imagine a scenario in which every New Testament document has been destroyed, Wallace carefully sifts through the evidence from history alone to reconstruct the identity of Jesus as the world's most important person of interest.
Person of Interest will:
- Invite readers into the life of a cold-case detective as he uncovers the truth about Jesus, using the same approach he also employs to solve a real murder case
- Teach readers how to become good detectives, using an innovative and unique "'fuse' and 'fallout'" investigative strategy they can also use to examine other claims of history
- Help readers to explore common objections to Christianity
Concrete, compelling, and unique in its approach, Person of Interest will strengthen the faith of believers, while engaging those who are skeptical and distrusting of the New Testament.
- Imprint: Zondervan
- On Sale: 2021-09-21
- Pages: 160
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publication Date: 2021-09-21
- Trim Size: 190.000mm x 235.000mm x 11.000mm
- Weight: 294.000gr
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Theology / Apologetics
- Category 2 : HISTORY / World
- Category 3 : HISTORY / Civilization
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christianity / History