The Art and Science of Planting Churches
On Sale: 2021-04-20
Church Plantology is a practitioner's textbook offering the application of first century church planting principles to church planters in the 21st century.
About the Book
The first comprehensive textbook on effective church planting from a veteran church planter.
The Apostle Paul was a veteran church planter who "laid a foundation like a wise and master builder" and there is much we can learn from his example. Paul indicated that there were basic skills and experiences required to successfully plant a church. Church Plantology examines the wide variety of church planting methods and ideologies in contemporary pastoral practice and outlines a biblical model based on the New Testament.
During his time in prison, Paul spent much of his time writing to Titus, Timothy, and others who'd served alongside him in the trenches to complete their training as church plantings. We can continue to apply these time-tested, proven methods, following the pioneering example of the early church.
Today, the casualty rate in is high. What if we could reduce the odds of failing? Church Plantology by Peyton Jones is a robust guide to planting that will help planters to provide the foundation necessary to survive beyond the initial first years so that they don't end up a walking statistic.
Graphics and reflection questions are available in the audiobook companion PDF download.
- Imprint: Zondervan
- On Sale: 2021-04-20
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Series: Exponential Series
- Publication Date: 2021-04-20
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Church / Growth
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Ministry / Missions
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Ministry / Pastoral Resources
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Ministry / General