How to Be Rich
It's Not What You Have. It's What You Do With What You Have.
On Sale: 2020-08-25
Pastor and author Andy Stanley challenges Christians to rise to the standard of giving found in 1 Timothy 6:18: “Do good, be rich in good deeds, and be generous and willing to share.”
About the Book
You probably don't feel rich. Rich is the other guy. Rich is having more than you currently have. But you can be rich and not feel it. And that's the problem. Andy Stanley is convinced that most of us are richer than we think. We just aren't very good at it. It's one thing to BE rich. Andy wants us to be GOOD at it!
"How to Be Rich lays out clear principles for carrying that load, making sure your wealth remains a blessing not just for you, but for your family and community for generations to come."
—DAVE RAMSEY, New York Times bestselling author and radio show host
A study guide for this audiobook and the companion video series (sold separately) is available in the audiobook companion PDF download.
- Imprint: Zondervan
- On Sale: 2020-08-25
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publication Date: 2020-08-25
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Spiritual Growth
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Education / General
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Stewardship & Giving
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Education / Adult
- Category 5 : RELIGION / Christian Ministry / General