How Hundreds of Thousands of Muslims Are Falling in Love with Jesus
On Sale: 2021-03-30
This close look at what the Lord is doing to spread the gospel highlights the key scriptural principles that help Christians reach out in love to share the gospel in their own community.
About the Book
How do the people most resistant to the transformative power of the gospel come to be its most devoted followers? Miraculous Movement recounts an amazing change taking place within Muslim communities where the truth of Jesus Christ is turning around the lives of many thousands of Muslims from more than twenty people groups. Discover through the sometimes humorous, often sobering, but always enlightening and encouraging true stories how imams, sheikhs, and entire mosques are forsaking Islam and embracing Christ.
This close look at what the Lord is doing to spread the gospel highlights the key scriptural principles that help Christians reach out in love to share the gospel in their own community. The authors outline the principle of service to others that open doors of opportunity to the work of the gospel.
Author Jerry Trousdale works with CityTeam Ministries, an organization dedicated to helping disciples make disciples through CityTeam’s own ministry and through training other ministries in more than thirty countries.
- Outlines important principles on how to share the gospel with non-Christians
- Explains how ordinary people can lead neighbors to Christ in love and humility
- Tells many exciting and encouraging stories of Muslims who have accepted Jesus
- Describes CityTeam’s unique program focused on God’s work through disciple-making movements, a strategy that harnesses the power of disciples making disciples and churches planting churches
Appendix 1, which includes a list of studies for non-Christians, is available in the audiobook companion PDF download.
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2021-03-30
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2021-03-30
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Reference
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Ministry / Evangelism
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Church / Growth
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Ministry / General