Tactics Study Guide with DVD, Updated and Expanded
A Guide to Effectively Discussing Your Christian Convictions
On Sale: 2021-04-20
In this updated and expanded Tactics Study Guide with DVD, master apologist Gregory Koukl introduces viewers to effective ways to defend their Christian faith in conversations with friends, coworkers, and family members. Lessons in the study guide are coordinated to be used alongside the video study.
About the Book
Learn how to defend your faith with confidence and grace in this eight-session, video-based apologetics course.
In a culture increasingly indifferent or even hostile to Christian truth, followers of Christ need to be equipped to communicate with those who do not speak their language or accept their source of authority.
Based on the strategies described in the classic book of Christian apologetics, the Tactics Study Guide with DVD will take small groups deeper into how to artfully communicate the truths of Christianity and keep conversations moving forward in constructive ways.
This study is highly interactive and includes extensive teachings and exercises, such as:
- Step-by-step tactic explanations.
- Real-world scenarios and challenges.
- One-on-one breakout sessions.
- Written responses and personal reflections.
The tactical approaches you'll learn in this course will give you indispensable skills to help you engage others about your Christian beliefs—and it may also deepen your own faith along the way.
This updated and expanded Tactics Study Guide with DVD provides an easy-to-follow, well-reasoned plan for mastering the art of maneuvering in conversations about Christian spirituality and ethics.
Session Titles and Runtimes:
- Getting in the Driver's Seat: The Columbo Tactic (34 min)
- Refining Columbo (32 min)
- Perfecting Columbo (39 min)
- Suicide: Views That Self-Destruct (42 min)
- Taking the Roof Off (29 min)
- Steamroller (27 min)
- Inside Out (31 min)
- Mini-Tactics (31 min)
- Imprint: Zondervan
- On Sale: 2021-04-20
- Pages: 176
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publication Date: 2021-04-20
- Trim Size: 189.000mm x 235.000mm x 29.000mm
- Weight: 335.000gr
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Theology / Apologetics
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Spiritual Growth
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Ministry / Discipleship
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Ministry / Evangelism