Bible Doctrine Workbook
Study Questions and Practical Exercises for Learning the Essential Teachings of the Christian Faith
On Sale: 2022-04-05
This WORKBOOK accompanies Wayne Grudem's bestselling Bible Doctrine and features student-friendly review material and exercises.
About the Book
Deepen Your Comprehension of Life's Most Important Theological Questions.
How do we know the Bible is God's Word? What is sin and where did it come from? How is Jesus fully God and fully man? What are spiritual gifts? When and how will Christ return? If you've asked questions like these, then systematic theology is no abstract term. It's an approach to finding answers every Christian needs to know.
The Bible Doctrine Workbook accompanies Wayne Grudem's highly regarded Bible Doctrine, Second Edition. Following the textbook's structure, the Workbook features review material and exercises for every chapter, and all major areas of Christian doctrine are covered, including the Word of God, Humanity, the Holy Spirit, the Church, and the Future.
Sections in each workbook chapter include:
- Opening Prayer: oriented around the content of the chapter to help prepare reader’s hearts as they get ready to study and reflect.
- Chapter Review: questions to help the reader identify and interact with key concepts.
- Thinking Critically: questions for readers to consider on how the content should influence their beliefs and actions.
- Personal Engagement: practical application questions that connect theology to daily life.
The Workbook maintains the clear writing, friendly tone, and frequent applications to life found in the textbook. Students will benefit from this hands-on engagement with the important teachings in Bible Doctrine.
- Imprint: Zondervan Academic
- On Sale: 2022-04-05
- Pages: 208
- Publisher: Zondervan Academic
- Publication Date: 2022-04-05
- Trim Size: 153.000mm x 232.000mm x 19.000mm
- Weight: 349.000gr
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Theology / Systematic
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Biblical Reference / Handbooks
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Devotional
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Ministry / Pastoral Resources