Using Questions to Answer Christianity's Toughest Challenges
On Sale: 2023-09-12
In Street Smarts, Gregory Koukl shows Christians, step by step, how to maneuver effectively and comfortably in conversations using questions in an artful way to expose the flaws in the thinking of challengers who disagree with their beliefs.
About the Book
Read by the author.
How to engage in productive conversations with those who challenge your Christian convictions.
Gregory Koukl's best-selling book of practical apologetics, Tactics, wrote the game plan for discussing your Christian convictions with skeptics. In this follow-up, Koukl—a leader of clear-thinking Christianity—reveals the fundamental flaws in common, current challenges to Christian beliefs and values and provides step-by-step strategies to question and reveal those shortcomings.
Street Smarts offers model questions and sample dialogues to help guide believers in persuasive conversations about hot-button issues like:
- The trustworthiness of Scripture
- The claims of the Gospel
- Marriage, sex, and gender
This book will teach you how to tackle those discussions that believers often avoid because they feel out of their element, vulnerable, or exposed. Lucid, well-organized, and easy-to-follow, Street Smarts provides a specific set of questions—the same questions Koukl uses in his own encounters—that are embedded in sample mini-dialogues that you can use to have fruitful debates with non-believers.
- Imprint: Zondervan
- On Sale: 2023-09-12
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publication Date: 2023-09-12
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Ministry / Evangelism
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Social Issues
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Ministry / Discipleship
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Theology / Apologetics