Winning the War in Your Mind for Teens
Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life
On Sale: 2023-04-04
Based on his bestselling book for adults, pastor and New York Times bestselling author Craig Groeschel provides teens practical, life-changing strategies for breaking free from destructive thinking and for living the life God intends for you. This timely book aims to be the leading faith-based resource addressing mental health for teens.
About the Book
Do your thoughts and your life feel out of your control? Have you found yourself in a spiral of unhealthy thinking? Let God's truth become your battle plan to win the war in your mind!
As teens, it can feel difficult to find a way out of our bad habits and unhealthy thought patterns, too often feeling like our thoughts are running out of control and finding ourselves off-track from where we want to be. Pastor and New York Times bestselling author Craig Groeschel deeply understands this daily battle against self-doubt and negative thinking, and in this book adapted from his bestselling Winning the War in Your Mind, Groeschel explains how you too can challenge your thinking and change the course of your life for the better, revealing the strategies he’s found that help.
Drawing upon Scripture and the latest findings of brain science, Groeschel lays out practical strategies that will free you from the grip of harmful, destructive thinking and enable you to live the life of joy and peace that God intends you to live. With all-new stories, science that explores the unique realities of how the teenage brain is wired, and short sections that appeal to teenage readers, Winning the War in Your Mind for Teens will help you:
- Learn how your brain works and see how to rewire it
- Identify the lies the enemy wants you to believe
- Recognize and short-circuit your mental triggers for negative thinking
- See how prayer and praise will transform your mind
- Develop practices that allow God's thoughts to become your thoughts
God has something better for your life. It's time to change your mind so God can change your life.
Exercises and the appendix are included in the audiobook companion PDF download.
- Imprint: Zonderkidz
- On Sale: 2023-04-04
- Publisher: Zonderkidz
- Publication Date: 2023-04-04
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : JUVENILE NONFICTION / Religious / Christian / Social Issues
- Category 2 : JUVENILE NONFICTION / Social Topics / Self-Esteem & Self-Reliance