The Way of Letting Go
One Woman's Walk toward Forgiveness
On Sale: 2023-06-13
How does someone overcome a broken heart? Wilma Derksen found out because of the years of heartbreak over the death of her 14-year-old daughter. She found 15 powerful principles of “letting go” which can free you of your smallest, and largest, losses.
About the Book
Maybe it was the sting of remarks from a relative or friend. Maybe a miscarriage ended your hopes for a family. For all of your heartbreaks, maybe you wished there was someone to help you through. For Wilma Derksen, letting go of the 15 misconceptions about grief led her back to hope. In this book she tells how you can do the same.
Wilma’s world collapsed when her teenage daughter, Candace, was taken hostage and murdered. Wilma now shares her choices to “let go” of heartbreak, which gave her the courage to navigate through the dark waters of sorrow. Like Wilma, maybe your heartbreak forced you to retreat from happy expectations, of believing that life is fair, of finding closure for every circumstance. She encourages patiently: let go of the happy ending, let go of perfect justice, let go of fear, and let go of closure. Wilma's wisdom will help you overcome your broken heart, and her advice will enable you to break free of pain to live a life of true joy.
- Imprint: Zondervan
- On Sale: 2023-06-13
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publication Date: 2023-06-13
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Personal Growth
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Death, Grief, Bereavement
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Spiritual Growth
- Category 4 : BIOGRAPHY & AUTOBIOGRAPHY / Personal Memoirs