The Book of Comforts
Genuine Encouragement for Hard Times
On Sale: 2023-03-21
When someone is hurting, it’s hard to know what to say. How can we help? How do we comfort and encourage without offering shallow clichés? In times of hardship, loss, and pain, Scripture beckons us to look up and out. A beautiful four-color book of inspirational readings, The Book of Comforts offers the abiding comfort found only Scripture.
About the Book
When someone is grieving, what should you say? How can you help? How do you comfort without offering shallow platitudes? The Book of Comforts stands in the gap between suffering and hope, offering readers the abiding comfort found in Scripture and personal experience.
Readers will gain:
- Long-term comfort from scripturally focused entries
- A deeper understanding of their grief, loss, and pain, and discover the richness of God's love
- A meaningful way to walk through hurt, heartache, challenges, and difficulty through the truth of God's Word
Scripture deals plainly and honestly with suffering and simultaneously points people to the rich hope we find in God. The Book of Comforts is a beautiful and comforting book for those in hard places--because even though we don't always know what to say, the gift of divine consolation is always helpful.
- Imprint: Zondervan
- On Sale: 2023-03-21
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publication Date: 2023-03-21
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Devotional
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Biblical Meditations / General
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Death, Grief, Bereavement
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Spiritual Growth