Grieving the Child I Never Knew
A Devotional Companion for Comfort in the Loss of Your Unborn or Newly Born Child
On Sale: 2022-12-13
A devotional companion offering comfort, the reassurance of God’s presence, and strength for the journey through grief to healing for those who have lost a child through miscarriage, tubal pregnancy, stillbirth, or early infant death.
About the Book
When the anticipation of your child’s birth turns into the grief of miscarriage, tubal pregnancy, stillbirth, or early infant death, no words on earth can ease your loss. But there is strength and encouragement in the wisdom of others who have been there and found that God’s comfort is real. Having experienced three miscarriages and the death of an infant son, Kathe Wunnenberg knows the deep anguish of losing a child.
Grieving the Child I Never Knew was born from her personal journey through sorrow. It is a wise and tender companion for mothers whose hearts have been broken--mothers like you whose dreams have been shattered and who wonder how to go on. This devotional collection will help you grieve honestly and well.
With seasoned insights and gentle questions, it invites you to present your hurts before God, and to receive over time the healing that He alone can--and will--provide. Each devotion includes:
- Scripture passage and prayer
- "Steps Toward Healing" questions
Readings for holidays and special occasions also included.
Guides for prayer and discussion are included in the audiobook companion PDF download.
- Imprint: Zondervan
- On Sale: 2022-12-13
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publication Date: 2022-12-13
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Death, Grief, Bereavement
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Devotional
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Personal Growth
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Spiritual Growth