The Sticky Faith Guide for Your Family
Over 100 Practical and Tested Ideas to Build Lasting Faith in Kids
On Sale: 2014-08-15
Dr. Kara Powell’s The Sticky Faith Guide for Your Family is a positive and practical “ideas manual” from the Fuller Youth Institute’s Sticky Faith research: a wealth of tested ideas for parents who want to build lasting faith in their children and teenagers.
About the Book
If you are eager for an authentic action plan you can use every day to point your kids toward lasting, lifelong faith, this is it.
Building on the bestselling go-to guidebook Sticky Faith, The Sticky Faith Guide for Your Family shows parents how to actively encourage their children's spiritual growth so that it will stick with them into adulthood and empower them to develop a living, lasting faith.
This accessible guide presents more than 100 practical, easy-to-implement ideas to set your family on a trajectory of lifelong faith, including how to . . .
- Handle mistakes and show forgiveness
- Connect and relate to your teenager
- Talk faith with your kids
- Build faith during downtime or on vacation
- Make your house a hub of faith
- Be a family of service
- And more!
Perfect for busy parents who don't have time and inclination to read--yet grounded in sophisticated, academically verified data by the Fuller Youth Institute--this guidebook is a welcome resource you can turn to time and time again for fresh ideas and inspiration.
- Imprint: Zondervan
- On Sale: 2014-08-15
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publication Date: 2014-08-15
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Family
- Category 2 : FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS / Parenting / Motherhood
- Category 3 : FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS / Life Stages / School Age