A Woman's Guide to Fighting Fear, Wrestling Worry, and Overcoming Anxiety
On Sale: 2018-01-23
In Fierce Faith, Alli Worthington reminds readers that Jesus’s call to “fear not” can seem like the hardest instruction to follow, but it is the path to serenity and a happier life. With humor and honesty, Alli offers real strategies for coping with life’s big fears and little everyday worries.
About the Book
Stop the Cycle Of Worry and Stress.
Podcaster and bestselling author of?The Year of Living Happy?Alli Worthington knows all about the ways a woman can be hard on herself. She shares her own fear struggles with humor and honesty—real strategies, biblical truths, and woman-to-woman encouragement for coping with life's big fears and little everyday worries.
Sometimes Jesus's call to "fear not" seems like the hardest instruction to follow. Some days you faultlessly juggle everything that is your life—kids, husband, house, job, church, friendships, school, pets, appointments, and on and on. Other days the very thought of which ball you're going to drop makes your anxiety level unmanageable. You're afraid you're forgetting something. And you are: God's advice to fear not.
Alli uses biblical wisdom and practical insight to help you:
- Identify fear-based thinking.
- Overcome the big and little worries in life.
- Learn a simple trick to stop the anxiety spiral.
- Live a more confident, less worried life.
Grab a cup of coffee and sit down for some encouragement from a friend. Alli's no-nonsense, wise advice will lighten your heart and help you cut through the daily clutter of fear and worry to reconnect with your own fierce faith.
- Imprint: Zondervan
- On Sale: 2018-01-23
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publication Date: 2018-01-23
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Women's Issues
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Inspirational
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Personal Growth
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Spiritual Growth
- Category 5 : SELF-HELP / Self-Management / Stress Management