A No-Nonsense Guide to Becoming the Best in a World of Compromise
On Sale: 2019-03-05
In Excellence Wins, cofounder of The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company Horst Schulze shares the visionary and disruptive principles that have produced immense global successes over the course of his still prolific fifty-year career.
About the Book
Horst Schulze knows what it takes to win. In Excellence Wins, the cofounder and former president of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company lays out a blueprint for becoming the very best in a world of compromise. In his characteristic no-nonsense approach, Schulze shares the visionary and disruptive principles that have led to immense global success over the course of his still-prolific fifty-year career in the hospitality industry.
For over twenty years, Schulze fearlessly led the company to unprecedented multibillion dollar growth, setting the business vision and people-focused standards that made the Ritz-Carlton brand world renowned. In Excellence Wins, Schulze shares his approach to everything from providing the best customer service to creating a culture of excellence within your organization.
With his tried-and-true methods and inspiring, hard-earned wisdom, Schulze teaches you everything you need to know about:
- Why leading well is an acquired skill
- Serving your customers
- Engaging your employees
- Creating a culture of customer service
- Why vision statements make a difference
- What it really means to practice servant leadership
Schulze's principles are designed to be versatile and practical no matter where you are in your career. He'll remind you that you don't need a powerful title or dozens of direct reports to benefit from the advice he shares in Excellence Wins--you have everything you need to apply it to your life and career right now.
Let Schulze's incredible story help you unleash the disruptive power of your true potential, beat the competition, own your career trajectory, and experience the game-changing power of what happens when Excellence Wins.
- Imprint: Zondervan
- On Sale: 2019-03-05
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publication Date: 2019-03-05
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Success
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Church / Leadership
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Customer Relations
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Industries / Hospitality, Travel & Tourism