Your Guide to More Calm, Less Guilt, and Quiet Joy
On Sale: 2019-05-07
For any mother who has ever wondered if her personality clashes with her role, Introverted Mom by author Jamie C. Martin offers vulnerable stories, faith-filled encouragement, and insightful practices to help you fully appreciate your introverted nature and celebrate the gifts and strengths you bring to your family.
About the Book
Your personality is a gift, not a liability. This book helps you uncover and embrace the hope, laughter, and joy of using your unique gifts to parent your children.
Life as a mom is LOUD, but you long for quiet.
When the volume of family life clashes with your personality, frustration, guilt, and overwhelm naturally result. In Introverted Mom, author Jamie C. Martin lifts these burdens from your shoulders, reminding you that your steady strength is exactly what your family needs in this chaotic world.
Jamie shares vulnerable stories from her own life as well as thoughts from other introverted mothers, letting you know you're not alone. Her practical suggestions and creative inspiration are enhanced with quotes and insights from four beloved writers--Louisa May Alcott, Jane Austen, L. M. Montgomery, and Laura Ingalls Wilder. Together, Jamie and this band of fellow introverts share their wisdom on . . .
- Believing that you're enough
- Self-acceptance that leads to freedom
- Navigating heartache and disappointment
- Stretching out of your comfort zone
- Connecting with God as an introvert
- Cultivating calm wherever you are
- Defining for yourself what really matters
Whether you've just realized you're an introvert, or if you've known it all along, this book is for you. It's time to honor who you are and savor life as an introverted mom.
*Note: Written from a Christian perspective
- ISBN: 9780310354970
- ISBN 10: 0310354978
- Imprint: Zondervan
- On Sale: 2019-05-07
- Pages: 240
- List Price: $17.99
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publication Date: 2019-05-07
- Trim Size: 139.000mm x 213.000mm x 15.000mm
- Weight: 190.000gr
- Category 1 : FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS / Parenting / Motherhood
- Category 2 : PSYCHOLOGY / Personality
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Family
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Personal Growth