Rhythms of Renewal
Trading Stress and Anxiety for a Life of Peace and Purpose
On Sale: 2019-10-01
Daily struggles with anxiety and stress make it difficult to receive God's peace. In Rhythms of Renewal, Rebekah Lyons helps you walk through four rhythms to the vibrant life you were meant to live. By learning to rest, renew, connect, and create, you will find mindful habits that quiet inner chaos and make space for the peace you long for.
About the Book
If you're ready to conquer stress and embrace the peace that your soul longs for, New York Times bestseller Rhythms of Renewal is your new go-to guide to transforming your life, one day at a time. Join Rebekah Lyons as she invites you to trade your anxiety for the vibrant life you were meant to live through four profound rhythms: rest, restore, connect, and create.
As a society, we are in the throes of a collective panic attack. Anxiety and loneliness are on the rise, with 77% of our population experiencing physical symptoms of stress on a regular basis. We feel pressure chasing careers, security, and keeping up. We worry about health, politics, and many other complexities we can't control. Eventually we find our minds spinning, trying to cope or manage a low hum of anxiety unlike anything we've ever experienced. But Rebekah reminds us that it doesn't have to stay this way.
Rebekah draws from her own battle with depression and anxiety to share a pathway to establish four life-giving rhythms that quiet inner chaos and make room for you to flourish. By taking time to truly rest, restore, connect, and create, you will discover how to:
- Lead with vulnerability
- Take charge of your emotional health and inspire your loved ones to do the same
- Overcome anxiety by establishing daily habits that keep you mentally and physically strong
- Find joy through restored relationships in your family and community
- Walk in confidence with the unique gifts you have to offer the world
- Build these rhythms into your daily life--no matter what you're facing
You deserve to break the cycle of anxiety, restore balance in your hectic life, and live each day to the fullest. Let Rebekah be your guide as you learn firsthand how these spiritual rhythms can enable you to finally live a life full of peace, passion, and purpose.
'[a] wise account to offer readers help and hope in the midst of what she calls society's 'collective panic attack.''
- ISBN: 9780310356141
- ISBN 10: 0310356148
- Imprint: Zondervan
- On Sale: 2019-10-01
- Pages: 304
- List Price: $26.99
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publication Date: 2019-10-01
- Trim Size: 147.000mm x 221.000mm x 27.000mm
- Weight: 389.000gr
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Personal Growth
- Category 2 : PSYCHOLOGY / Mental Health
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Spiritual Growth
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Ministry / Counseling & Recovery
- Category 5 : SELF-HELP / Spiritual