Rhythms of Renewal
Trading Stress and Anxiety for a Life of Peace and Purpose
On Sale: 2019-10-01
Daily struggles with anxiety and stress make it difficult to receive God's peace. In Rhythms of Renewal, Rebekah Lyons helps you walk through four rhythms to the vibrant life you were meant to live. By learning to rest, renew, connect, and create, you will find mindful habits that quiet inner chaos and make space for the peace you long for.
About the Book
Daily struggles with anxiety and stress make it difficult to receive God's peace. Rhythms of Renewal will help you trade your anxiety for the vibrant life you were meant to live through four profound rhythms: rest, restore, connect, and create. With encouraging stories and practical steps, Rebekah Lyons will help you begin an intentional, lifelong journey toward sustained emotional, relational, and spiritual health.
Rhythms of Renewal is your guide to daily rescue and a way forward into the peace your soul longs for. Over 100,000 copies sold!
As a society, we are in the throes of a collective panic attack. Anxiety and loneliness are on the rise, with 77% of our population experiencing physical symptoms of stress on a regular basis. We feel pressure chasing careers, security, and keeping up. We worry about health, politics, and many other complexities we can't control. Eventually we find our minds spinning, trying to cope or manage a low hum of anxiety, unlike ever before.
But it doesn't have to stay this way.
Rebekah draws from her own battle with depression and anxiety and shares a pathway to establish four life-giving rhythms that quiet inner chaos and make room for a flourishing life. By taking time to rest, restore, connect, and create, you will discover how to:
- Take charge of your emotional health and inspire your loved ones to do the same
- Overcome anxiety by establishing daily habits that keep you mentally and physically strong
- Find joy through restored relationships in your family and community
- Walk in confidence with the unique gifts you have to offer the world
'[a] wise account to offer readers help and hope in the midst of what she calls society's 'collective panic attack.''
- ISBN: 9780310356141
- ISBN 10: 0310356148
- Imprint: Zondervan
- On Sale: 2019-10-01
- Pages: 304
- List Price: $25.99
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publication Date: 2019-10-01
- Trim Size: 147.000mm x 221.000mm x 27.000mm
- Weight: 389.000gr
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Personal Growth
- Category 2 : PSYCHOLOGY / Mental Health
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Spiritual Growth
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Ministry / Counseling & Recovery