Marriage After God
Chasing Boldly After God’s Purpose for Your Life Together
On Sale: 2020-11-17
In Marriage After God, popular marriage bloggers Aaron and Jennifer Smith cast a vision for marriage that goes far beyond happy and healthy--because from the beginning God has purposed marriage to be a ministry and a symbol of His love in the world. Let this book be the catalyst and inspiration for you to chase after God's will for your marriage.
About the Book
What if God has purposed your marriage for something so much more than happily ever after?
Since the very beginning, God's design for marriage is for husbands and wives to be ambassadors of holy love to a hurting world. Still, so many couples stop short at happy and wonder why they feel unsatisfied. Rather than "you and me against the world," God calls each couple to the rich and meaningful mission of "you and me for the world."
Aaron and Jennifer Smith, popular marriage bloggers at HusbandRevolution.com and UnveiledWife.com, transparently share their journey from a marriage in crisis to a marriage built on Christ's redemptive love. Through fresh biblical insight and intimate stories of their own struggles and victories, this book will guide you toward a God-centered, ministry-minded, and thriving marriage. In these pages you will . . .
- Discover the signature marks of a marriage after God
- Find principles for building an unshakable marriage foundation
- Learn how to let God's story take the lead in your love story
- Recognize the tools God has already equipped you with for a missional life together
Filled with helpful illustrations, this thorough and practical book will empower you and your spouse to dream, decide, and do as you step hand in hand into God's ultimate purpose for your marriage.
Your oneness is also meant for witness. God has purposed your remarkable, romantic, and redemptive relationship to be a powerful light to a dark and hurting world. This is your invitation to marriage as God intended--a life-saving, hope-inspiring, and transforming force of God's love.
- ISBN: 9780310361558
- ISBN 10: 0310361559
- Imprint: Zondervan
- On Sale: 2020-11-17
- Pages: 240
- List Price: $18.99
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publication Date: 2020-11-17
- Trim Size: 139.000mm x 213.000mm x 16.000mm
- Weight: 217.000gr
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Love & Marriage
- Category 2 : FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS / Marriage & Long Term Relationships
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Family
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Spiritual Growth