Our Mothers, Ourselves
How Understanding Your Mother's Influence Can Set You on a Path to a Better Life
On Sale: 2020-07-14
In Our Mothers, Ourselves, Cloud and Townsend show how understanding how our mothers have profoundly influenced our lives can set us on a path toward wholeness and growth.
About the Book
In Our Mothers, Ourselves, Henry Cloud and John Townsend show how understanding how our mothers have profoundly influenced our lives can set us on a path toward wholeness and growth.
No one has influenced the person you are today like your mother. The way she handled your needs as a child has shaped your worldview, your relationships, your marriage, your career, your self-image - your life. Our Mothers, Ourselves can help you identify areas that need reshaping, to make positive choices for personal change, and to establish a mature relationship with Mom today.
- The Phantom Mom
- The China Doll Mom
- The Controlling Mom
- The Trophy Mom
- The Still-the-Boss Mom
- The American Express Mom
You'll learn how your mom affected you as a child and may still be affecting you today. Our Mothers, Ourselves is a biblical, realistic, and empowering route to wholeness and growth, to deeper and more satisfying bonds with your family, friends, and spouse - and to a new, healthier way of relating to your mother.
This book was previously titled The Mom Factor.
- Imprint: Zondervan
- On Sale: 2020-07-14
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publication Date: 2020-07-14
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Personal Growth
- Category 2 : FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS / Parenting / Parent & Adult Child
- Category 3 : FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS / Life Stages / Mid-Life
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Family