Discover the Surprising Life beyond the Death of a Dream
On Sale: 2022-01-25
Do you sometimes wonder what happened to the life you dreamed you'd have? Say Yes by storyteller and artist Scott Erickson is a profound, unique meditation on the three arguments of The Voice of Giving Up and the three mental health and spiritual practices that can help you fall in love with your life again.
About the Book
Say Yes gives you the mental and spiritual practices you need to enjoy your life again--and bring greater fullness than you could imagine before.
"My life doesn't look anything like I wanted it to. How do I even keep going?" When the dreams for our life die, our vision of who we hoped to become often dies too. That's when The Voice of Giving Up appears.
Visual artist and spiritual director Scott Erickson has had long midnight conversations with The Voice of Giving Up, and he knows how anxiety and depression make The Voice especially loud. But he's discovered that our darkest moments are sometimes doorways to a deeper, more joy-filled journey of recovering who we are, why we're here, and why the future bursts with possibilities if we are willing to say yes to life's brightest gifts.
In Say Yes, Scott helps you learn how to reawaken your deepest desires, disempower your greatest fears, and identify the destructive narratives holding you back. Combined with Scott's beautiful, thought-provoking illustrations, this is a profound exploration of beginning again after:
- Disappointment at how life is turning out
- Suspecting we are not prepared or smart enough
- Losing hope that change is possible and that pain can have a purpose
Take the first step to gain the gentle yet powerful tools you need, and say yes to what lies ahead today.
- Imprint: Zondervan
- On Sale: 2022-01-25
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publication Date: 2022-01-25
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Personal Growth
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Death, Grief, Bereavement
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Ministry / Counseling & Recovery
- Category 4 : SELF-HELP / Mood Disorders / Depression