Winning the War in Your Mind
Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life
On Sale: 2021-02-16
Pastor and New York Times bestselling author Craig Groeschel provides four practical, life-changing strategies for breaking free from destructive thinking and for living the life God intends for you.
About the Book
Are your thoughts out of control--just like your life? Do you long to break free from the spiral of destructive thinking? Let God's truth become your battle plan to win the war in your mind!
We've all tried to think our way out of bad habits and unhealthy thought patterns, only to find ourselves stuck with an out-of-control mind and off-track daily life. Pastor and New York Times bestselling author Craig Groeschel understands deeply this daily battle against self-doubt and negative thinking, and in this powerful new book he reveals the strategies he's discovered to change your mind and your life for the long-term.
Drawing upon Scripture and the latest findings of brain science, Groeschel lays out practical strategies that will free you from the grip of harmful, destructive thinking and enable you to live the life of joy and peace that God intends you to live. Winning the War in Your Mind will help you:
- Learn how your brain works and see how to rewire it
- Identify the lies your enemy wants you to believe
- Recognize and short-circuit your mental triggers for destructive thinking
- See how prayer and praise will transform your mind
- Develop practices that allow God's thoughts to become your thoughts
God has something better for your life than your old ways of thinking. It's time to change your mind so God can change your life.
- ISBN: 9780310362722
- ISBN 10: 0310362725
- Imprint: Zondervan
- On Sale: 2021-02-16
- Pages: 256
- List Price: $26.99
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publication Date: 2021-02-16
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Personal Growth
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Spiritual Growth
- Category 3 : SELF-HELP / Self-Management / Stress Management
- Category 4 : SELF-HELP / Anxieties & Phobias