Made for People
Why We Drift into Loneliness and How to Fight for a Life of Friendship
On Sale: 2023-08-15
Made for People by bestselling author Justin Whitmel Earley guides us into a new understanding of why we need friendship to survive, shows us how we can leave behind loneliness, and provides practical habits that help build the life of deep connection we long for.
About the Book
Read by the author.
Loneliness is the most dangerous and least talked-about epidemic--but Made for People offers a cure. Busyness, fear of vulnerability, and past pain often keep us from the deeper friendships we long for. Discover life-changing habits for friendship that will help you move out of a world of digital loneliness and into a life of being truly known by your friends.
Is it possible to have--and keep--life-giving friendships? In Made for People, bestselling author and founder of The Common Rule Justin Whitmel Earley explains why we were made for friendships and how we can cultivate them in a technology-driven, post-pandemic world.
Justin weaves personal stories with fascinating research and biblical wisdom to show us:
- How loneliness points to our God-given needs
- Why vulnerability is the beginning of real friendship
- How to deepen friendships we already have
- Key habits that create a lifestyle of friendship
- God's design for "covenant friendships"
Isolation may be the norm of modern life, but it does not have to be the story of your life. Made for People will inspire you to practice the art and habit of fostering life-giving friendships.
Images and tables to help form covenant friendships are included in the audiobook companion PDF download.
- Imprint: Zondervan
- On Sale: 2023-08-15
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publication Date: 2023-08-15
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS / Friendship
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Family
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Personal Growth
- Category 4 : SELF-HELP / Spiritual