The Art of Getting It Wrong
Finding Good in the Misadventures of Life
On Sale: 2022-06-07
A refreshing read in the midst of discouraging times, The Art of Getting It Wrong by popular YouTube star Stephen Miller shares never-before-told stories that will guide you to a healthier perspective on life's failures, setbacks, and disappointments.
About the Book
Failures don't need to be final, and disappointment doesn't need to be defining. Come along on a wild, hilarious, faith-building ride, and let The Art of Getting It Wrong guide you toward hope for the future and the freedom to love your life exactly where you are.
Long before his YouTube channel, The Miller Fam, became a viral sensation, Stephen Miller got a ton of things wrong. He knows what it's like to endure countless failed endeavors, make too many rash decisions, and feel deep discouragement when life doesn't go as planned--sometimes all before breakfast. But those experiences taught him a powerful lesson: it's going to be okay.
With the characteristic authenticity, love, and humor Stephen shows in his YouTube videos, The Art of Getting It Wrong offers timeless truths and never-before-told stories of misadventures and out-of-control disappointments that will encourage you to:
- See the good at work in your life, even when you make mistakes
- Look for the laugh in every situation
- Embrace the truth--whether it's a warm hug or a kick in the teeth
- Believe in yourself and grow in your sense of self-worth
- Discover the power of grace, both for others and for yourself
Join Stephen as he shares what it means to turn failures, mishaps, and disappointments into a life of fun and fulfillment--even when it's not what you expected.
Praise for The Art of Getting It Wrong:
"With his trademark passion, humor, and optimism, Stephen Miller brings an important and timely message for us in The Art of Getting It Wrong. We all need a friend who can remind us that it's going to be okay, even when life's disappointments, failures, or deep hurts threaten to pull us down."
--Lysa TerKeurst, #1 New York Times bestselling author and president of Proverbs 31 Ministries
"If you find yourself trying to get back up after falling down, you'll find this book brimming with encouragement and buoyant with hope."
--Dr. Darren Whitehead, lead pastor, Church of the City, Nashville, Tennessee
- Imprint: Zondervan
- On Sale: 2022-06-07
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publication Date: 2022-06-07
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Spiritual Growth
- Category 2 : FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS / Adoption & Fostering
- Category 3 : HUMOR / Topic / Marriage & Family
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Inspirational
- Category 5 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Men's Issues
- Category 6 : SELF-HELP / Motivational & Inspirational