Life-Changing Cross-Cultural Friendships
How You Can Help Heal Racial Divides, One Relationship at a Time
On Sale: 2022-06-07
After decades of knowing each other, bestselling author Gary Chapman and counselor and diversity trainer Dr. Clarence Shuler have come to believe that if each of us formed Life-Changing Cross-Cultural Friendships, it would radically transform race relations in our country--and it all starts with you making one new friend.
About the Book
We can heal our communities--one friendship at a time.
Everyone wants to do something to improve race relations, but many of us don't know where to start. In Life-Changing Cross-Cultural Friendships, lifelong friends Gary Chapman and Clarence Shuler will show you how. Through important lessons they have learned, you will learn how to begin and grow authentic friendships across racial and ethnic barriers.
Each chapter will guide you toward deeper understanding of what it takes to foster cross-cultural friendships. These powerful lessons include:
- How to overcome the fear of developing cross-cultural friendships
- How to differentiate true friends from mere acquaintances
- How Jesus initiated cross-cultural relationships
- The first two steps to your own cross-cultural friendship
- Three ways to resolve conflict in a cross-cultural friendship
- How to make friendships last a lifetime
Chapman and Shuler challenge every reader to join a movement, the Cross-Cultural Friendship Challenge, and begin changing the world one friendship at a time.
- Imprint: Zondervan
- On Sale: 2022-06-07
- Pages: 160
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publication Date: 2022-06-07
- Trim Size: 213.000mm x 136.000mm x 9.000mm
- Weight: 90.000gr
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Social Issues
- Category 2 : FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS / Friendship
- Category 3 : POLITICAL SCIENCE / Civil Rights