How We Relate
Understanding God, Yourself, and Others through the Enneagram
On Sale: 2023-01-24
How can we share ourselves if we don’t know ourselves? In How We Relate, Enneagram coach and host of The EnneaCast podcast Jesse Eubanks invites you to discover who you are by interacting with the Enneagram through the gospel story to grow in your self-awareness, improve your relationships, and encounter Jesus.
About the Book
Read by the author.
An Enneagram book like no other, How We Relate helps you discover how God speaks into your unique personality and life story to make the gospel come alive for you.
In How We Relate, Enneagram coach and host of The EnneaCast podcast Jesse Eubanks invites you to discover who you are. In this illustrated guide, he expertly utilizes the Enneagram to lead you to the heart of Jesus, where you will find the wholeness you long for.
As you peel back the layers of your False Self, encounter Jesus, and experience the redemption of your True Self, you will discover how to:
- Understand your personality and the personalities of others
- Explore your distinct approach to relationships
- Discover how Jesus empathizes with and heals your unique core wound
- Interpret the Enneagram through the gospel story
- Experience more meaningful relationships with God, others, and yourself
Life is about relationships. It's time to transform yours.
Images and diagrams are included in the audiobook companion PDF download.
- Imprint: Zondervan
- On Sale: 2023-01-24
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publication Date: 2023-01-24
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Personal Growth
- Category 2 : PSYCHOLOGY / Personality
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Spiritual Growth
- Category 4 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Happiness