Bringing Up Kids Who Love God, Like Their Family, and Do the Dishes without Being Asked
On Sale: 2023-02-21
As a mom of four boys, author and podcast host Monica Swanson knows firsthand the challenges of parenting. Raising Amazing combines years of research and many of her own personal stories to equip you to raise amazing kids of godly character and deep faith who love and honor their parents and remain close to their siblings for a lifetime.
About the Book
Read by the author.
Raising Amazing combines years of research with personal stories and step-by-step, practical advice to equip you to raise kids of godly character and deep faith who love their parents and remain close to their siblings for a lifetime.
Parents love to imagine their children growing up to be exceptional adults. But for many, raising exceptional adults seems a daunting task. Perhaps you're a new parent and don't know where to start, or maybe you're a parent of teens and feel like you've made a mess of it all. Or perhaps you're somewhere in between and just don't think you're good at the whole parenting thing.
Wherever you are in your parenting journey, there's hope for you. As a mom of four boys, Monica Swanson--also the author of Boy Mom and host of the popular Boy Mom podcast--knows firsthand the challenges and struggles of parenting and the kind of help that parents in the trenches are looking for.
In Raising Amazing, Monica gives you the tools and techniques you need to:
- Raise countercultural kids in the midst of a crazy world
- Train your children in the biblical character qualities you value most
- Find ways to help your kids navigate technology, sports, and dating
- Introduce your children to a vibrant life of faith that will draw them closer to God
- Cultivate strong sibling bonds and mend those that may already be struggling
- Develop healthy relationships with your children that will lead to friendship for a lifetime
- Encourage dads with a "note to dads" at the end of each chapter read by Monica's husband
This isn't just a book; it's a fresh perspective on parenting that may just change the trajectory of your family forever.
Reflection questions and extra resources for your journey are included in the audiobook companion PDF download.
- Imprint: Zondervan
- On Sale: 2023-02-21
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publication Date: 2023-02-21
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS / Parenting / General
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Family
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Women's Issues