Once Upon a Prince
A Royal Happily Ever After
On Sale: 2020-08-04
A royal prince. An ordinary girl. An extraordinary royal wedding.
About the Book
The story that inspired the Hallmark Original movie! He’s a royal prince. She’s an ordinary girl. But this holiday could change everything.
Susanna Truitt never dreamed of a great romance or being treated like a princess—just to marry the man she has loved for twelve years. But life isn’t going according to plan. When her high-school-sweetheart-turned-Marine-officer breaks up with her instead of proposing, Susanna scrambles to rebuild her life.
The last thing Prince Nathaniel expects to find on his American holiday to St. Simons Island is the queen of his heart. The prince has duties, and his family’s tense political situation means he won’t be able to marry for love or even choose his own bride.
When Prince Nathaniel stops to help Susanna, who is stranded with a flat tire under the fabled Lover’s Oak, he is immediately enchanted by her. And even though he’s a total stranger, Susanna finds herself pouring her heart out to him.
Their lives are worlds apart, and soon Nathaniel must face the ultimate choice: his kingdom or her heart?
- Enchanting modern-day fairy tale romance
- Includes discussion questions for book clubs
- Part of the Royal Wedding series
- Book 1: Once Upon a Prince
- Book 2: Princess Ever After
- Book 3: How to Catch a Prince
- Book 4: A Royal Christmas Wedding
- Imprint: Zondervan
- On Sale: 2020-08-04
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Series: Royal Wedding Series
- Publication Date: 2020-08-04
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : FICTION / Romance / Contemporary
- Category 2 : FICTION / Christian / Romance
- Category 3 : FICTION / Contemporary Women