All Along You Were Blooming
Thoughts for Boundless Living
On Sale: 2020-01-21
All Along You Were Blooming is a dynamic collection of illustrated poetry and prose inspiring you to live boundlessly right where you are. With every turn of the page, Instagram poet Morgan Harper Nichols invites you into a life of hope, trusting there is purpose in every moment and new mercy every morning.
About the Book
A celebration of hope. An encounter with grace. A restoration of the heart. A healing of wounds. An anthem of freedom. All Along You Were Blooming is the ultimate love letter from the pen of popular Instagram poet Morgan Harper Nichols to your mind, heart, soul, and body.
On Instagram @morganharpernicols, Morgan has over a million followers. Fans can add Morgan's beautiful artwork and thoughts for boundless living to their library.
All Along You Were Blooming is a striking collection of illustrated poetry and prose, inviting you to "stumble into the sunlight" and delight in the wild and boundless grace you've been given. Morgan reminds you:
- There is a purpose in every season
- No matter how you want to race through this day or run away from this place, you are invited to live fully--right here, right now
- Light will always find you, even when the sun sets and you sit awaiting the dawn
- That you are always blooming in the way you were meant to
All Along You Were Blooming is perfect:
- For men and women of all ages
- For teachers to share with classrooms during poetry focused lessons
- Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, National Best Friend Day, birthdays, and holiday gifting
In each small moment, whether in the light or the dark, you can make room for becoming, for breathing, for stumbling, and for simply being--for there is grace, today and every day.
- ISBN: 9780310454076
- ISBN 10: 0310454077
- Imprint: Zondervan
- On Sale: 2020-01-21
- Pages: 192
- List Price: $16.99
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publication Date: 2020-01-21
- Trim Size: 134.000mm x 197.000mm x 20.000mm
- Weight: 353.000gr
- Category 1 : POETRY / Subjects & Themes / Inspirational & Religious
- Category 2 : POETRY / Women Authors
- Category 3 : RELIGION / General
- Category 4 : SELF-HELP / Motivational & Inspirational