How Far You Have Come
Musings on Beauty and Courage
On Sale: 2021-03-30
As popular Instagram poet and artist Morgan Harper Nichols shares glimpses of her story in How Far You Have Come, she inspires us to reframe the stories we tell ourselves so we can see through our own brokenness to the beauty inside.
About the Book
How Far You Have Come is an exquisitely illustrated collection of poetry and essays from bestselling artist and writer Morgan Harper Nichols. In the midst of the hurt and the mundane, the questions and the not yets, we can forget just how far we have come. Morgan weaves together personal reflections with her signature poems to share her journey to reclaim moments of brokenness, division, and pain and re-envision them as experiences of reconciliation, unity, and hope.
The stories and illustrations in How Far You Have Come are organized around a familiar path Morgan has traveled all her life, along the southern border of the United States. As Morgan reflects on the moments that shaped her, she invites us to:
- Awaken our hearts and recognize how our own histories have made us who we are today
- Have a deeper understanding of pressing on and pressing in, of transformation and surrender, of meaning in the losses and wild anticipation for the splendor ahead
- Reclaim moments of brokenness, division, and pain and re-envision them as experiences of reconciliation, unity, and hope
- Become who we are in the moment you hold right now
A Wall Street Journal and Publishers Weekly bestselling author, Morgan has cultivated a loyal online community, over a million Instagram followers, and an in-person following as she shares her unique message around the country. How Far You Have Come is an excellent gift for college and high school graduations, faith celebrations and anniversaries, life transitions, and birthdays.
- ISBN: 9780310456599
- ISBN 10: 0310456592
- Imprint: Zondervan
- On Sale: 2021-03-30
- Pages: 224
- List Price: $18.99
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publication Date: 2021-03-30
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : POETRY / Subjects & Themes / Inspirational & Religious
- Category 2 : LITERARY COLLECTIONS / Essays
- Category 3 : POETRY / Women Authors
- Category 4 : SELF-HELP / Motivational & Inspirational