A Simpler, More Soulful Life
Self-Paced Practices and Prompts to Unhurry Your Mind and Heal Your Heart
On Sale: 2021-04-13
With gorgeous color photography from the author, A Simpler, More Soulful Life by Shauna Niequist provides a beautiful invitation to weave the truths from Present Over Perfect into your life.
About the Book
Find your own present over perfect in this exquisite guided journal from New York Times bestselling author Shauna Niequist.
When your soul is restless. When you're more burned-out than on fire. When you too often start the day with a deep weariness. In the mess and the mundane, how do you begin to find space in your life, open your heart to the people who matter most, and receive the soulful way of living that is calling your name? Let Shauna Niequist take you on a guided journey to embracing peace in a chaotic world. A Simpler, More Soulful Life offers:
- Shauna's own beautiful photography and high design
- Guided writing prompts and journaling space to deepen your reading experience
- Thought-provoking quotations from Shauna and authors who inspire her
Sink deep into wonder, rest, and stillness in this interactive invitation to weave the truths of Present Over Perfect into your life.
- ISBN: 9780310456834
- ISBN 10: 0310456835
- Imprint: Zondervan
- On Sale: 2021-04-13
- Pages: 192
- List Price: $19.99
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publication Date: 2021-04-13
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Personal Growth
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Spiritual Growth
- Category 3 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Happiness