Reflections for the Grieving Soul
Meditations and Scripture for Finding Hope After Loss
On Sale: 2023-07-18
In Reflections for the Grieving Soul, widower and author Mike Nappa offers personal reflections, Scripture, heartfelt prayers---and hope---to comfort and guide you as you grieve the loss of a loved one.
About the Book
As you mourn the loss of a loved one, this collection of intimate personal reflections, Scripture, and heartfelt prayers from a fellow griever offers comfort and hope in the days, months, and beyond as you navigate life after loss.
The funeral comes and goes, and you're forced to deal with the chasm your loved one left behind. But grief doesn't operate on a predictable timeline. You may find yourself somewhere you didn't expect—drowning, kicking, or screaming—long after your loss. You may feel unable to talk to others—or to God.
In Reflections for the Grieving Soul, widower and author Mike Nappa comes alongside you in your saddest hour, offering support and empathy. He gives you words of Scripture to meditate on at whatever pace you need, personal reflections from his own grief after losing his beloved wife, Amy, and accessible prayers for when you don’t know how or what to pray. This honest and moving collection offers:
- Comfort as you seek God in your grief
- Understanding about the regret, fear, and anger you may feel
- Powerful Bible verses to meet you in your loss and pain
- Honest prayers to help you cry out to God
Whether you've lost someone you love or know someone who is grieving, this comforting book is a balm for weary souls and a source of peace in the most difficult times.
- Imprint: Zondervan
- On Sale: 2023-07-18
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publication Date: 2023-07-18
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Death, Grief, Bereavement
- Category 2 : FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS / Death, Grief, Bereavement
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Devotional
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Ministry / Counseling & Recovery