NIV, Couples' Devotional Bible (Build a Biblical Foundation for Your Marriage), Hardcover, Comfort Print
Growing Together in Christ
On Sale: 2024-01-16
With devotions that reflect the joys and challenges that many couples face today, the NIV Couples’ Devotional Bible is designed to help you build a biblical foundation for your marriage. Designed for engaged and married couples, it covers a wide range of topics and contains tips and activities to promote application and interaction.
About the Book
Build a Biblical Foundation for Your Marriage
With devotions that reflect the joys and challenges that many couples face today, the bestselling NIV Couples' Devotional Bible is designed to help you build your relationship on the one foundation you can count on: God's Word. The devotions cover a variety of topics, including communication, careers, sex, money, fears, setting goals, step parenting, forgiveness, and more. By learning to openly discuss these topics through the lens of Scripture, you will become more aligned in your marriage as you grow together in Christ.
This devotional Bible was developed in partnership with the team at Christianity Today International and features material from bestselling experts in relationships and marriage, so you can be confident that the devotions are relevant, trusted, and honest.
The NIV Couples' Devotional Bible is now available in Zondervan's exclusive NIV Comfort Print® typeface for smooth reading. Expertly designed specifically to be used for the New International Version (NIV) text, Comfort Print offers an easier reading experience that complements the most widely read modern-English Bible translation.
- Complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
- 260 weekday devotions
- 52 weekend devotions with advice from bestselling writers, marriage therapists, and pastors, including Les and Leslie Parrott, Gary Thomas, John Townsend, Henry Cloud, and Gary Smalley
- Weekend devotions include tips, helps, quizzes, activities, and a "Let’s Talk" section that promotes application and interaction
- Book introductions
- Subject index
- List of contributors
- Satin ribbon marker
- Exclusive NIV Comfort Print typeface
- Print size: 8.5
- Imprint: Zondervan
- On Sale: 2024-01-16
- Pages: 1536
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publication Date: 2024-01-16
- Trim Size: 136.000mm x 216.000mm x 0.000mm
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : BIBLES / New International Version / Devotional
- Category 2 : FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS / Love & Romance
- Category 3 : FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS / Marriage & Long Term Relationships
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Love & Marriage