The Weekly Habits Project
A Challenge to Journal, Reflect, and Make Tiny Changes for Big Results
On Sale: 2023-11-14
The Weekly Habits Project is a year-long guided journal that weaves together powerful Scripture, insightful questions, gorgeous photography, colorful watercolor images, and mindful reflections to help you make, break, and bring to God your best and worst habits as you take grace-filled steps toward life-giving change.
About the Book
Celebrate progress over perfection with this beautiful year-long guided journal to build life-giving habits, set achievable goals, and enjoy spiritual growth with each grace-filled step forward.
Over the next 52 weeks, you'll build the spiritual, mental, and emotional habits you've been longing to cultivate. Reflection prompts and calming imagery provide a compassionate place for you to set and celebrate goals related to time, prayer, technology, fears, discouragement, and relationships.
Each entry in The Weekly Habits Project includes:
- A practical theme to focus on for godly growth
- A short but powerful Bible verse for reflection and meditation
- Inspiration to guide your thoughts and jumpstart your habit project
- Journaling prompts and room to chronicle your journey toward real, lasting change
This guided journal:
- Showcases colorful photography and gentle watercolors
- Has a beautiful ribbon marker so you never lose your place
- Provides ample room for journaling
- Fits on a nightstand, in a tote bag, or inside a gift basket
- Is perfect for New Year's goal setting or starting new habits any time of year
- Makes a great gift for you or a friend in a new season of life or for anyone who enjoys the Weekly Project series
Check out the rest of the series: The Weekly Prayer Project, The Weekly Faith Project, The Weekly Gratitude Project, The Weekly Self-Care Project, and The Weekly Purpose Project.
- Imprint: Zondervan
- On Sale: 2023-11-14
- Pages: 144
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Series: The Weekly Project Series
- Publication Date: 2023-11-14
- Trim Size: 139.000mm x 229.000mm x 0.000mm
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Personal Growth
- Category 2 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Success