Better Decisions, Fewer Regrets
5 Questions to Help You Determine Your Next Move
On Sale: 2020-10-20
In Better Decisions, Fewer Regrets, Andy Stanley helps readers to learn from experience and stop making bad decisions. He introduces five questions that provide a decision-making filter to help you make better decisions and live with fewer regrets.
About the Book
Set yourself up for success in every season of life, for the rest of your life.
Discover five game-changing questions to ask every time you make a major decision regarding your finances, relationships, career, and more.
Good questions lead to better decisions. And your decisions determine the direction and quality of your life—they create the story of your life. And while nobody plans to complicate their life with bad decisions, far too many people have no plan to make good decisions.
In Better Decisions, Fewer Regrets, Andy Stanley—pastor and bestselling author of Irresistible and Not In It To Win It—will help you learn from experience and stop making bad decisions by integrating five questions into every decision you make, big or small.
This book will help you live differently by showing you how to:
- Develop a decision-making filter that reveals which choices will likely lead to positive results.
- Avoid selling yourself on bad ideas and making quick decisions when time is short.
- Find truth and clarity in any tricky decision.
- Improve relationships and heal division through better decisions.
- Discover the reasons behind your decisions so you can move forward with positive changes.
- Consider the long-term impact of your choices so you can write a life story worth celebrating.
- Easily identify any red flags that signal which decisions may result in future regrets.
'Classic Andy--accessible to any of us wanting to change, yet deep enough to challenge you if you think you know the answers.'
'It seems the more important the decision, the more we struggle making it. In this much needed message, Andy provides us with the wisdom we need and the questions we can ask that will lead us to choices that can improve our lives. I don't know about you, but my life is complicated enough without the confusion of uncertainty or, even worse, the turmoil of regret. This book is not just a necessary guide to better decisions--it's a handbook for life that is sure to make a difference in yours.'
'Andy is a voice I've trusted in my life for a long time. One of the dozen things I like about Andy is that he doesn't varnish the truth but will tell us the way it is with kindness and a boatload of wisdom. This is the right book for the right time. We've got some important decisions to make and this book will help frame the right questions to ask.'
'When we were kids, we were warned about making faces because they might get stuck that way. In Better Decisions, Fewer Regrets, Andy Stanley helps us see a caution light that extends far beyond sticking out your tongue and crinkling up your forehead. In these pages you will discover that time doesn't change anything--it just makes you more of what you are today. Future you is an exaggerated version of current you. In the end, the life you get 'stuck' with is the life you make. Now is the time to change your choices to regret-proof your future. Andy will show you how.'
'Andy Stanley strikes again! This challenging, practical, and engaging book will help you make better decisions and lead to the life you really want. If you're looking for a book that's brimming with wisdom, insightful teaching, and that signature Andy Stanley humor, then look no further--this is it! I can't recommend it highly enough!'
'Wow, in this book Andy uses insights, understanding, and even humor to bring great clarity to the life-altering decisions we will all have to make. Deciding to get this book now could absolutely lead to fewer regrets later.'
- Imprint: Zondervan
- On Sale: 2020-10-20
- Pages: 192
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publication Date: 2020-10-20
- Trim Size: 134.000mm x 188.000mm x 16.000mm
- Weight: 258.000gr
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Personal Growth
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Biblical Studies / Bible Study Guides
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / General
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Professional Growth
- Category 5 : RELIGION / Christian Church / Leadership
- Category 6 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Happiness
- Category 7 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Success