Easter Egg Haunt
On Sale: 2013-03-19
Join the Easter egg hunt with a skeptical young boy as he questions the tradition of eggs and bunnies, and finds out the true purpose of our Easter celebration. With humor and love for the church, the creators of the Black Lagoon series show readers what Easter is really all about.
About the Book
From the author and artist of the Tales from the Back Pew series comes a perfect story for every child who expects big excitement and lots of laughs at the church Easter Egg Hunt.
In Easter Egg Haunt it’s Easter and every kid loves Easter with all the chocolate treats, bunnies, and baskets filled with gifts. Will the Easter bunny be ten feet tall? Will it really lay eggs? Our hero hopes they’re not scrambled!
Easter Egg Haunt:
- Part of the Tales from the Back Pew series
- Features full-color art by popular artist Jared Lee
- Kid-friendly and age appropriate humor
- Great Easter basket gift idea for children ages 4-8
- ISBN: 9780310734536
- ISBN 10: 0310734533
- Imprint: Zonderkidz
- On Sale: 2013-03-19
- Pages: 32
- List Price: $1.49
- Publisher: Zonderkidz
- Series: Tales from the Back Pew
- Publication Date: 2013-03-19
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : JUVENILE FICTION / Religious / Christian / Holidays & Celebrations
- Category 2 : JUVENILE FICTION / Holidays & Celebrations / Easter & Lent
- Category 3 : JUVENILE FICTION / Religious / Christian / Early Readers
- Category 4 : EDUCATION / Home Schooling