The Smallest Spot of a Dot
The Little Ways We’re Different, The Big Ways We’re the Same
On Sale: 2023-01-31
A new book by ABC news anchor and correspondent and bestselling children’s author Linsey Davis. The Smallest Spot of a Dot shows readers that .1% of our DNA makes us unique and the remaining 99.9% we share with the rest of the human race.
About the Book
Linsey Davis, bestselling children’s author, Emmy-winning correspondent, and host for ABC News brings us The Smallest Spot of a Dot: The Little Ways We’re Different, The Big Ways We’re the Same—a playful and poignant picture book that celebrates how we are all part of the human race.
”Only .1% of our genes make us uniquely who we are. We are 99.9% identical, alike, the same—equal. This book is 100% about that truth.”
Combining whimsical rhymes and Lucy Fleming’s engaging art, The Smallest Spot of a Dot is:
- An inspiring story of connection and equality
- Multicultural, multiracial children’s picture book that recognizes our similarities and our uniqueness
- The perfect read-aloud for kids ages 4–8
- A unique gift for birthdays and holidays
Linsey Davis is also the author of The World Is Awake, One Big Heart, Stay This Way Forever, and How High Is Heaven.
- Imprint: Zonderkidz
- On Sale: 2023-01-31
- Pages: 32
- Publisher: Zonderkidz
- Publication Date: 2023-01-31
- Trim Size: 273.000mm x 229.000mm x 0.000mm
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : JUVENILE FICTION / Social Themes / Emotions & Feelings
- Category 2 : JUVENILE FICTION / Social Themes / Self-Esteem & Self-Reliance
- Category 3 : JUVENILE FICTION / Social Themes / Values & Virtues