Love Is Kind
On Sale: 2018-08-07
Love Is Kind, written by bestselling author Laura Sassi and illustrated by Lison Chaperon, tells the sweet story of Little Owl who discovers the real meaning of love on his quest to find his grammy the perfect gift.
About the Book
Love Is Kind is a heartwarming story about Little Owl who hopes to buy his grammy a heart-shaped box of chocolates for her birthday. On his quest for the chocolates, he’s thwarted at every turn, but ends up discovering the real meaning of love.
Told in simple prose by bestselling author Laura Sassi, this heartfelt and humorous picture book is a sweet reminder that real love isn’t found in a box–even one filled with chocolates. Love Is Kind takes a charming and gentle approach to teaching kids the true meaning of love as described in 1 Corinthians 13, while celebrating the bonds that kids have with their grandparents, and the many forms that love and happiness can take.
Love Is Kind:
- Written by best-selling author Laura Sassi
- Illustrated by Lison Chaperon
- Beautiful illustrations highlight 1 Corinthians 13
- Celebrates the special love between children and grandparents
- Imprint: Zonderkidz
- On Sale: 2018-08-07
- Pages: 32
- Publisher: Zonderkidz
- Publication Date: 2018-08-07
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : JUVENILE FICTION / Family / Multigenerational
- Category 2 : JUVENILE NONFICTION / Religion / Bible Stories / New Testament
- Category 3 : JUVENILE FICTION / Holidays & Celebrations / Birthdays
- Category 4 : JUVENILE FICTION / Religious / Christian / Values & Virtues
- Category 5 : JUVENILE FICTION / Social Themes / Values & Virtues