Finding the Fearless You
On Sale: 2017-08-29
From Proverbs 31 Ministries speaker and blogger, Lynn Cowell, comes Faithgirlz Brave Beauty: Finding the Fearless You. Simple and empowering, Brave Beauty brings tweens 100 courage-building, relatable mini chapters to reflect on Scripture and find confidence in God, rather than in someone, some place, or some thing.
About the Book
100 courage-building moments to help girls 8-12 explore who they are, easing their fears and anxiety, while inspiring them to strive towards the woman they want to be through this exciting yet confusing season of change.
From Proverbs 31 Ministries speaker and blogger, Lynn Cowell, comes Faithgirlz’ Brave Beauty: Finding the Fearless You. These 100 motivating moments guide tween girls to reflect on Scripture and find confidence in God, rather than in someone, some place, or some thing, as pop culture is already telling them.
Throughout these pages—formatted as theme-based mini chapters that can be read once a day, once a week, or at the reader’s own pace—Lynn prepares tween girls to:
- Overcome confidence-defeating thoughts and stand on who Jesus says she is.
- Build a strong foundation to face the fickle, sometimes hurtful opinions of others.
- Find approval of herself even when she lacks the acceptance of others.
- Walk confidently through the exciting, yet scary world of growing up by turning to Christ step by step.
Featuring a gorgeous, foil decorated hardcover and beautifully formatted pages modeled after the well-known and loved Faithgirlz brand of books, Lynn’s relatable, conversational tone makes it easy for girls to feel like they’re in a safe place spending time with a close friend.
“Getting started with a private devotional time when you are young is the key to a lifelong habit of spending daily time with God. Lynn Cowell turns a big task into mini-chapters and easily digestible moments of spending time with God. It’s my heart’s desire that every girl learns Brave Beauty!”
Dannah Gresh, bestselling author and creator of Secret Keeper Girl
“I cannot begin to tell you how important this book is for girls. As I read through the pages, I found myself reading every word with excitement and anticipation, even desiring to take the chapter quizzes and participate in the journaling! If you have a young girl in your life, I beg you to get this for her. Girls’ lives will be divinely changed because of Brave Beauty.”
Shari Braendel, author of Help Me Jesus, I Have Nothing to Wear! and President of Fashion Meets Faith
“Brave Beauty is just what young girls need at a critical time in life! These are 100 bite-sized pieces of godly encouragement from a trusted voice. I’ll definitely be using in our home!”
Courtney DeFeo, author of In This House, We Will Giggle
- ISBN: 9780310763147
- ISBN 10: 0310763142
- Imprint: Zonderkidz
- On Sale: 2017-08-29
- Pages: 320
- List Price: $16.99
- Publisher: Zonderkidz
- Series: Faithgirlz
- Publication Date: 2017-08-29
- Trim Size: 146.000mm x 221.000mm x 25.000mm
- Weight: 539.000gr
- Category 1 : JUVENILE NONFICTION / Religious / Christian / Devotional & Prayer
- Category 2 : JUVENILE NONFICTION / Religious / Christian / General
- Category 3 : JUVENILE NONFICTION / Religious / Christian / Inspirational
- Category 4 : JUVENILE NONFICTION / Religious / Christian / Values & Virtues