Candace's Playful Puppy
On Sale: 2021-01-26
Candace loves her rescue puppy more than anything. But when the adopted pup doesn’t listen to Candace’s instructions, her excitement over the new pet fades. Will Freckles finally listen and obey? This adorable picture book written by Candace Cameron Bure encourages children to stick through even when the going gets tough.
About the Book
Candace’s Playful Puppy is for every boy or girl who has ever wanted a dog and every parent who knows the responsibility that goes along with caring for a new pet. Written by New York Times bestselling author and actress Candace Cameron Bure, laugh along with this story of a little girl who visits a pet shelter to adopt a cuddly new dog and comes home with a rambunctious pup instead.
Candace’s Playful Puppy is a picture book for ages 4 to 8 that teaches kids:
- How to be faithful to your commitments
- To never give up when you face a tough situation
- That patience is a skill that takes a lot of practice and hard work
When Candace’s new pup, Freckles, doesn’t pay attention to her instructions, Candace’s patience is tested and her excitement over the new pet quickly fades. Freckles escapes … but ends up making a muddy return. Candace realizes that being a great dog mommy isn’t as easy as she thought.
If you enjoy Candace’s Playful Puppy, check out Candace Center Stage and Grow, Candace, Grow.
- ISBN: 9780310769026
- ISBN 10: 0310769027
- Imprint: Zonderkidz
- On Sale: 2021-01-26
- Pages: 32
- List Price: $18.99
- Publisher: Zonderkidz
- Publication Date: 2021-01-26
- Trim Size: 283.000mm x 237.000mm x 9.000mm
- Weight: 448.000gr
- Category 1 : JUVENILE FICTION / Animals / Dogs
- Category 2 : JUVENILE FICTION / Animals / Pets
- Category 3 : JUVENILE FICTION / Social Themes / Emotions & Feelings
- Category 4 : JUVENILE FICTION / Social Themes / New Experience