Step into the Bible
100 Family Devotions to Help Grow Your Child’s Faith
On Sale: 2010-04-24
Winner of the 2008 Christian Book Award and written by Ruth Graham, the daughter of today's most beloved evangelist, Billy Graham, this is a beautiful four-color family devotion with over 300 photographs that retells 100 important Bible stories and helps parents and children walk together on their faith journey.
About the Book
In just 10 minutes, your family can take a step into the Bible. Fresh, creative and engaging — this devotional helps you explore the Bible together. Designed for use with kids ages 10 and under, Step Into the Bible includes the following features:100 Bible stories highlight the core values of the Christian faith; Unique layout with rich, full-color photography; Open ended questions encourage exploration and spark imagination; Memory verses build spiritual character and knowledge. “This book is a children’s Christian classic. I am happy to recommend it to all parents, and urge them to take advantage of its unique approach. I know of no book on the market like it.” – Billy Graham. Ruth Graham shares this collection of Bible stories that has been used by four generations of the Graham family. Winner of the 2008 Christian Book Award.
- Imprint: Zondervan
- On Sale: 2010-04-24
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publication Date: 2010-04-24
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : JUVENILE NONFICTION / Religion / Bible Stories / General
- Category 2 : JUVENILE NONFICTION / Religious / Christian / Devotional & Prayer
- Category 3 : JUVENILE NONFICTION / Religious / Christian / Games & Activities
- Category 4 : EDUCATION / Home Schooling