A Montclair Homecoming
On Sale: 2012-05-08
The final book of the fictional Brides of Montclair Series, in which contemporary artist Joy Montrose, heir to the Southern patrician Montrose family, discovers healing, the secret of her past, and hope for the future.
About the BookWhen Joy Montrose received her commission to paint a mural depicting the healing miracles of Jesus at Good Samaritan Hospital, she never anticipated forming a close friendship with Evan Marshall. But the bond between the talented young artist and the gifted surgeon has grown, even though their lives are worlds apart. Now, with the family estate falling suddenly and unexpectedly into Joy's hands, she finds herself sifting not only through the memorabilia of generations but through her own heart and aspirations. Is it truly love that she feels for Evan? If so, can she at all reconcile it with the wounded healer's lack of faith in God or with her personal need for freedom to pursue her calling as a painter? In this final book in Jane Peart's beloved Brides of Montclair series, the faith and lives of an American dynasty wind to a poignant, present-day culmination as a young woman struggles with choices of love and obedience that will shapes the years to come.
- Imprint: Zondervan
- On Sale: 2012-05-08
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Series: Brides of Montclair
- Publication Date: 2012-05-08
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : FICTION / Romance / Romantic Comedy
- Category 2 : FICTION / Christian / Romance
- Category 3 : FICTION / Romance / General
- Category 4 : FICTION / Christian / Historical