The 21 Most Powerful Minutes in a Leader's Day
Revitalize Your Spirit and Empower Your Leadership
On Sale: 2000-09-10
Best-selling author and leadership expert John Maxwell shows that setting aside twenty-one minutes every day to consider critical issues will make any leader more effective.
About the Book
While a few people appear to be born leaders, the ability to lead is actually a collection of skills, nearly all of which can be learned and sharpened. Based on his New York Times bestseller The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, author John C. Maxwell presents a daily plan to help you grow as a leader in your personal, professional, and spiritual life.
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2000-09-10
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2000-09-10
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Nonprofit Organizations & Charities / Management & Leadership
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Personal Growth
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Spiritual Growth
- Category 5 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Success
- Category 6 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Memory Improvement