Forgiving What You Can't Forget
Discover How to Move On, Make Peace with Painful Memories, and Create a Life That’s Beautiful Again
On Sale: 2020-11-17
New York Times bestselling author Lysa TerKeurst helps readers address how to stop suffering from what others have done to them while exploring what forgiveness is, what it isn't, and how to deal with difficult relationships.
About the Book
You deserve to stop suffering because of what other people have done to you.
Have you ever felt stuck in a cycle of unresolved pain, playing offenses over and over in your mind? You know you can't go on living like this, but you don't know what to do next. Lysa TerKeurst has wrestled through this journey. And she's discovered that, to find life-giving freedom, you have to let go of bound-up resentment and resistance to forgiving people who aren’t willing to make things right. With deep empathy, therapeutic insight, and rich Bible teaching coming out of over 1,000 hours of theological study, Lysa will help you:
- Learn how to move on when the other person refuses to change and never says they're sorry.
- Walk through a step-by-step process to free yourself from the hurt of your past and feel less offended today.
- Discover what the Bible really says about forgiveness and the peace that comes from living it out right now.
- Identify what's stealing trust and vulnerability from your relationships so you can believe there is still good ahead.
- Disempower the triggers hijacking your emotions by embracing the two necessary parts of forgiveness.
- ISBN: 9780718039875
- ISBN 10: 0718039874
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2020-11-17
- Pages: 256
- List Price: $26.99
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2020-11-17
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: 453.000gr
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Women's Issues
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Family
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Personal Growth
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Spiritual Growth
- Category 5 : SELF-HELP / Motivational & Inspirational