Strong and Kind
Raising Kids of Character
On Sale: 2015-10-27
For Ingest Only - Data needs to be cleaned up for all products being loaded
About the Book
How do you instill godly virtues in kids who live in a "me-first" world? Encouraging you to model positive behavior for your kids, Korie Robertson identifies nine specific traits and provides biblical insights to help you train up your children in the way they should go.
As stars of the hit reality show "Duck Dynasty", Korie and Willie Robertson receive thousands of letters and messages from fans asking how they raised such good kids. According to Korie, it wasn’t easy. When Korie and Willie discussed the character traits they most wanted to pass on to their children, both agreed they wanted them to be strong to endure in this world and to be kindhearted people.
A straightforward approach to parenting, Strong and Kind helps parents identify the characteristics they want to see in their children and provides them with the tools for putting them in place. Korie Robertson identifies nine specific traits—strength, kindness, self-control, honesty, loyalty, humility, compassion, patience, and joy—that were the keys to her children’s upbringing. This practical guide to parenthood:
- Helps parents identify the character traits they want to see in their children, no matter what age they are
- Gives parents the tools to imprint those traits in their children’s lives
- Includes an 8-page color photo insert with Robertson family pictures
- Includes anecdotes from Korie’s husband, Duck Commander CEO Willie Robertson
Although there are no perfect parents or perfect children, Korie shares principles—based on biblical wisdom and time-tested practices—that will help you parent your own one-of-a-kind child.
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2015-10-27
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2015-10-27
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS / Parenting / General
- Category 2 : FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS / Parenting / Motherhood
- Category 3 : PSYCHOLOGY / Developmental / Child
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Family