Don't Settle for Safe
Embracing the Uncomfortable to Become Unstoppable
On Sale: 2017-04-18
Format: Downloadable audio file
Popular speaker and author Sarah Jakes Roberts shows women they are not disqualified by their pain and failures and offers encouragement and strength to believe God’s best is still possible.
About the Book
Popular speaker and New York Times bestselling author of Woman Evolve, Sarah Jakes Roberts shows women they are not disqualified by their pain and failures and offers encouragement and strength to believe God’s best is still possible.
Everyone has experiences in their lives that stop them in their tracks and become burdens they carry with them everywhere they go. No one knows this better than Sarah Jakes Roberts.
Pregnant at fourteen, married by nineteen, divorced by twenty-two, and all while under the intense spotlight of being Bishop T.D. Jakes’s daughter, Sarah knows what it is to feel buried by failure and aching pain.
But when her journey brought her to faith’s fork in the road, Sarah found she had to choose between staying in the comfort of the pain she knew or daring to make new wounds and move forward.
Now Sarah shares the numerous life lessons she’s learned along the way with other women also struggling to believe they’re not disqualified by their pain and past mistakes. She delves into topics such as allowing the past to empower the present, choosing to step forward while still being afraid, facing struggles in the midst of community, finding intimacy with God outside of preconceived notions of what it should look like, and learning to focus on others.
In Don’t Settle for Safe, Sarah will help you:
- View your history with positivity
- Demolish destructive patterns
- Connect with true intimacy
- Repurpose your passion into to your purpose
- Realize your true calling
With deeply personal stories of her own, Sarah helps readers find their way to the right perspective and the confidence to walk toward the best God has for them.
- ISBN: 9780718082086
- ISBN 10: 0718082087
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2017-04-18
- List Price: $20.99
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2017-04-18
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Personal Growth
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Spiritual Growth
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Women's Issues
- Category 4 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Self-Esteem