How Happiness Happens
Finding Lasting Joy in a World of Comparison, Disappointment, and Unmet Expectations
On Sale: 2019-09-17
Are you happy? Do you feel like infectious, contagious happiness is out of reach? Learn the secret to lasting joy that will endure through any season of life!
About the Book
These are tough times. Amid global isolation, economic downturn, and social unrest, could you use a dose of happy right about now? Learn the secret to lasting joy that will endure through any season of life.
In How Happiness Happens, Max Lucado shares the unexpected path to a lasting happiness, one that produces reliable joy amidst any life circumstance. Based on the teachings of Jesus and backed by modern research, this book presents a surprising but practical way of living that will change you from the inside out.
In this book, Max will help you discover:
- Happiness is not selfish
- People are a joy
- There is strength in choice
- Happiness happens when you give it away
What are you waiting for? Open the unexpected door to joy and walk in. There’s no better day than today to start your happiest life yet.
How Happiness Happens is also available in Spanish.
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2019-09-17
- Pages: 208
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2019-09-17
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Happiness
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Inspirational
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Spiritual Growth
- Category 4 : SELF-HELP / Emotions