Come and Eat
A Celebration of Love and Grace Around the Everyday Table
On Sale: 2017-09-05
Come with your brokenness, your celebration, and your worries, but most of all come and eat.
About the Book
In today's busy world, we all crave something deeper and truer. Whether we're seeking relationships that go beyond the surface or gatherings that allow for joy and pain, Bri McKoy reminds us that all we need is a table, open hearts, and a simple invitation: come and eat.
Join Bri as she invites you to discover how a common dining room table can be transformed into a place where brokenness falls away to reveal peace and fellowship. Whether your table is laid with bounty or meager offerings, surrounded by the Body of Christ or homeless, broken souls, she shows us that healing begins when we open our hearts and homes.
Throughout the pages of Come and Eat, Bri gives you the tools and encouragement you need to:
- Learn to look more intently at the tables God is preparing before you
- Come to the table with your brokenness, your celebration, and your worries
- Create a warm and welcoming environment
Chock full of recipes, timeless tips, and thoughtful questions for discussion, Come and Eat reminds us that fellowship in God's love is always the most remembered, most cherished nourishment. Because when we make room for others, we make room for God, and our homes become vibrant sources of life, just as he means them to be.
Praise for Come and Eat:
"A coveted place at Bri’s table also means she has made a loving space for you in her heart. In this book, with unbound generosity, Bri shares both table and heart with all of us."
--Joy Wilson, bestselling author of Joy the Baker's Over Easy
"Bri takes the best of life--neighbors, good food, the hope of Christ--and cooks it down into an invitation to reach for the solace of community. I'll be holding on to Come and Eat, both for the go-to recipes and for the reminder that God's love for me is a feast best shared with those around me."
--Shannan Martin, author of Falling Free: Rescued from the Life I Always Wanted
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2017-09-05
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2017-09-05
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Spiritual Growth
- Category 2 : COOKING / Essays & Narratives
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Family
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Inspirational
- Category 5 : COOKING / Entertaining