The Rock, the Road, and the Rabbi
My Journey into the Heart of Scriptural Faith and the Land Where It All Began
On Sale: 2018-03-06
As a lifetime student of scripture, Kathie Lee Gifford has been traveling to Israel since she was 17 years old. The Rock, the Road, and the Rabbi is an examination of a decades-long desire to know more and understand more than the typical “Sunday School” teaching so prevalent in our churches today.
About the Book
An instant New York Times bestseller!
Connect deeper with the Bible and your faith as Kathie Lee Gifford journeys with Messianic Rabbi Jason Sobel through Israel, studying the Bible in its Hebrew context.
As a lifelong student of Scripture, Kathie Lee Gifford has always desired a deeper understanding of God’s Word and a deeper knowledge of God Himself. But it wasn’t until she began studying the biblical texts in their original Hebrew and Greek—along with actually hiking the ancient paths of Israel—that she found the fulfillment of those desires.
Now you can walk with Kathie on a journey through the spiritual foundations of her faith:
- The Rock (Jesus Christ): Hear directly from Kathie about her life-changing and ever-deepening connection with Jesus, the Lover of her soul.
- The Road (Israel): Explore dozens of ancient landmarks and historical sites from Israel, the promised land of God’s covenant.
- The Rabbi (God’s Word): Go beyond a Sunday-school approach to the Bible by digging into the original languages and deeper meanings of the Holy Scriptures.
As you journey through The Rock, the Road, and the Rabbi, you’ll also find additional content from Messianic Rabbi Jason Sobel throughout the book. Jason’s insight into the Hebrew language, culture, and heritage will open your eyes to the Bible like never before.
Come! Begin your journey toward a deeper faith through The Rock, the Road, and the Rabbi.
- ISBN: 9780785215967
- ISBN 10: 0785215964
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2018-03-06
- Pages: 224
- List Price: $26.99
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2018-03-06
- Trim Size: 160.000mm x 236.000mm x 23.000mm
- Weight: 389.000gr
- Category 1 : BIOGRAPHY & AUTOBIOGRAPHY / Religious
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Biblical Studies / Jesus, the Gospels & Acts
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Church / History
- Category 4 : BIOGRAPHY & AUTOBIOGRAPHY / Rich & Famous
- Category 5 : TRAVEL / Middle East / Israel