Man in White
On Sale: 2018-04-03
Johnny Cash. The Apostle Paul. Passionate. Controversial. Fiery. Destructive. Redeemed.
About the Book
The only novel written by the legendary songwriter and performer, Johnny Cash—the incredible story of the apostle Paul.
In this historical novel about the life of Paul before and after his conversion, discover the passionate, fiery, and destructive man once known as Saul of Tarsus. Paul's encounter with Jesus, the Man in White, knocked him to the ground and struck him blind. It also turned him into one of the most influential men in history.
See the apostle Paul as you've never seen him before—through the creative imagination of one of the greatest singer-songwriters America has ever known. You'll also see Johnny Cash, the man in Black, as you've never seen him before—a passionate novelist consumed with the Man in White.
Praise for Man in White:
“[Johnny did] extensive research and study of the life of the apostle Paul, and amazed [me] as he talked about Paul and we shared the Scriptures together. When [Man in White] was first published several years ago, my wife and I both read it—then read it again!” —Billy Graham
- Biographical fiction exploring the life of Saul, the man who became the apostle Paul
- Painstakingly researched and historically accurate
- Draws on Old and New Testament references as well as cultural background information
- Includes an afterword by John Carter Cash, Johnny Cash’s son
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2018-04-03
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2018-04-03
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : FICTION / Christian / Historical
- Category 2 : FICTION / Religious
- Category 3 : FICTION / Biographical